- Audience, purpose, format
- Conception, venue, date
- Brand your event
So, create a name, meaningful slogan and specific logo for the event. You can use the logo as a part of the interior or brand some of the giveaways. Then, go online! Build a website, boost your event using social media and create your own hashtag.
If you follow these steps, the results will be outstanding!
- Create a master plan
Here are some main points you should add to your master plan:
– Venue, logistics & catering (contracts, permits, insurance, etc.)
– Speakers/presenters (identifying, confirming)
– Publicity/promotion (articles, social media marketing, website, radio ads, video campaign, PR, etc.)
– Registration (choose a form of registration)
- Add value
Provide your guests with some kind of giveaway. It is a nice way to thank them for being at your event. Don’t forget that people are investing their money and time to attend your event. You have to provide them with the type of experience they will expect.
For our team, the main goal is to organize memorable parties and events with outstanding style and concept. Check some of FlyEvents projects: